What is Greater Reality Living?
The term greater reality living describes how you might choose to live as you expand your awareness of reality, which is defined as the state of things as it actually exists. Because so much of reality escapes the five physical senses, you likely have viewed life as if through a tiny pinhole and then wondered why things don’t make sense. As the old saying goes, “There is much more to life than meets the eye.”
If you are now inspired to expand your perception and take action in your own life, the Greater Reality Living model outlined in this series of Transformation Coaching articles provides a roadmap to:
1. Learn That Consciousness Survives Physical Death
2. Internalize This Great News
3. Vitalize Your Body, Mind and Spirit
4. Enjoythe Many Benefits of Greater Reality Living
5. ServeOthers and Make the World a Better Place
I designed this LIVES model to prepare people for optimal living after learning about the findings of Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D., who directs the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health at the University of Arizona. He is a Harvard graduate, former Harvard and Yale professor, and author of nine books including The Afterlife Experiments and The Sacred Promise. I also started the nonprofit SoulPhone Foundation (SoulPhone.org) to help fund research and development for the SoulPhone Project. Depending on funding, a reliable and highly accurate SoulSwitch™ that provides yes/no answers from post-material (“deceased”) persons may be completed in 2020. An array of these switches can be used to produce a SoulKeyboard™ to enable texting and typing with them. This will greatly increase the quality and quantity of communication with postmaterial loved ones as well as scientists, inventors, and others who want to help us improve life on Earth. Replicated, multi-center, university-based scientific studies for the SoulPhone™ technology have now — for the first time in human history — definitively demonstrated that death is NOT the end of life.
Living in the Light of New Knowledge
By Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
Congratulations! If you have been following this column for the past five months, you just learned vital information and strategies for improving your life and our world. Are you ready to put that knowledge to use and share it with others?
You deserve to feel happy, healthy, peaceful and vibrant. Greater reality living can help you do that when you apply the LIVES formula over time. In addition, however, your assistance is needed to help our planet and others who are in need.
As Dr. Larry Dossey stated in his endorsement of the greater reality living model: “We are witnessing a global epidemic of greed, selfishness and destruction of our planet because of the ‘get it while you can’ philosophy that is based on the assumption that this earthly life is the only life there is. Our survival as a species may depend on whether this suicidal trend can be halted and reversed. The [greater reality living] concepts are vital to this task.”
Please remember YOU are an integral part of the solution.
You now know:
- evidence that life continues after your human body dies. (February issue)
- how to internalize the great news that death is not an end. (March issue)
- strategies for holistically vitalizing and balancing yourself. (April issue)
- the many benefits of greater reality living. (May issue)
- the vision for serving others to help them—and yourself—and make our world a better place. (June issue)
Additional suggestions for integrating this information into your daily life include:
- Form a Master Mind group, locally or online, with several other people. Meet once per month to share your experiences and plans to implement greater reality living.
- Attend a Greater Reality Living group meeting online and/or in your area. If a local group doesn’t exist yet, consider starting one. (GreaterRealityLiving.com)
- Network with others to discuss how you can bring more awareness, peace and love to your area. (Remember that small heartfelt actions can create huge positive ripples.)
- Stay updated! Join the newsletters at SoulPhone.org, GreaterRealityLiving.com and SoulProof.com to learn about upcoming webinars, workshops and SoulPhone technology updates.
- Feed your heart and mind with informative and inspiring articles, videos, webinars and other resources at the websites listed in No. 4.
- Enjoy the journey! You now know that you are a special, powerful and wise being who is part of the Light right now. Relax, love yourself and others and cherish this brief but magnificent earthly experience.
“A-Team” Endorsement of Greater Reality Living
I want to conclude this series of articles with a mind-expanding experience that occurred just before the Greater Reality Living book went to print. We have a group of postmaterial luminaries who are helping us on earth, and we lovingly and respectfully refer to them as the “A-Team.” This stellar group of about 30 men and women contributed mightily while living on the planet and have demonstrated their continuing desire to make our world a better place.
Rhonda Schwartz is a highly skilled research medium who—along with other top evidential mediums around the world—has relayed key information about the SoulPhone research and development to her husband Dr. Gary Schwartz. While most of the questions posed to the A-Team have been focused on advancing technology, I had the opportunity to make some inquiries on my own. What follows are my recollections written shortly after the session. (I did not want to possibly interfere with the session by using recording devices or taking notes. As such, the statements attributed to the A-Team as reported by Rhonda are not verbatim.)
My first question was, “How can we advance world peace?” Rhonda reported Dr. Albert Einstein’s answer:
“That’s a difficult question to answer. It doesn’t seem like things on earth have improved much since I was there. The problems are complex and deep-seated. You should keep following your highest callings and do the best you can.”
Next, I asked, “From your unique perspective, is there anything we are missing in the Greater Reality Living book?” Rhonda asked me to briefly describe our formula to the team since becoming a postmaterial person doesn’t automatically result in omniscience. I shared the five keys to greater reality living using the LIVES acronym. Since repetition is the essence of learning, here they are again:
- Learn the evidence that life continues after death of the human form.
- Internalize the great news that you are a forever being.
- Vitalize and balance yourself holistically.
- Enjoy the many benefits of greater reality living.
- Serve others to help them—and yourself—and make the world a better place.
As soon as I finished describing the five keys, Rhonda excitedly related Einstein’s response:
Dr. David Bohm added: “Run, don’t walk! Don’t be afraid of skeptics or critics. Share this with as many people as you can as fast as you can.”
It took a moment for their brief but powerful responses to register. With tears in my eyes, I realized we possibly had just received an endorsement from eminently successful geniuses with big hearts and souls.
As Dr. Schwartz explained: “As a scientist, I always try to be cautious in drawing conclusions about information, especially if it has not been independently verified. We seek a convergence of evidence from multiple sources before we reach a conclusion. This includes:
- evidential mediums providing independent confirmation of information;
- information validation later confirmed by events, scientific results or researching specific details that the A-Team provides; and
- signs and synchronicity validations that spontaneously support the information.
Lacking confirmatory evidence in this special session, we can raise the question, “Can we be certain that Einstein and Bohm were present and expressed what Rhonda experienced and reported?” The answer is obviously no—and she is the first to agree. However, is it reasonably possible that they were present and expressed these sentiments? Given Rhonda’s years of research-supported experience in working with the A-Team, the answer is empirically yes. Both Rhonda and the hypothesized collaborators have earned our giving them the benefit of the doubt and, therefore, our serious consideration and gratitude.
Myself, Dr. Schwartz, his team of engineers and specialists, Rhonda Schwartz, and our earthly team of 25 wonderful assistants—are doing everything we can to act upon the A-Team’s wise input.
Thank you again for doing the same as you realize the transformative impact of the LIVES formula, know that encountering uninformed skepticism and close-minded criticism is part of being a pioneer in any worthwhile endeavor, and share this information with others and demonstrate the power of it in your own life.
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, master’s clinical psychologist, holistic chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and webinar/workshop facilitator. He directs The SoulPhone Foundation and founded Greater Reality Living Groups. Dr. Pitstick can help you know and show—no matter what is happening to or around you— that your earthly experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit http://www.SoulProof.com for free articles, newsletters and radio interviews with top consciousness experts.